EnviroFocus, Inc. is a multidisciplinary consulting firm that sets itself apart from its competitors by offering comprehensive, professional services that far surpass competitors in experience, training and due diligence. With service locations across the United States, EnviroFocus is one of the most versatile property services company in the United States.
Founded in 1994, near the City of Sacramento, California, EnviroFocus has consistently maintained its standing for quality, thorough inspection and testing services. Providing something more to its clients with each appointment attended, each report produced and each explanation given.
Over the years and throughout its expansion, EnviroFocus has always maintained the highest level of service quality and customer service. In addition, its pricing structure has always been up-front and fair, beating out all competitors through honesty.
The inspectors and other personnel of EnviroFocus have diverse backgrounds. From licensed home and mold inspectors to microbiologists and instructors, we employee numerous specialists in the industries we serve. The degrees, credentials, certifications, special training and other education combined with numerous years of experience make us one of the most uniquely staffed non-educational organization in the country.
Standing Above the Rest
We stand above our competitors in many ways. Not only are all our inspectors professionally certified, but our organization is member to organizations that ensure standards through strict guidelines and quality control checks. We always meet and beat those standards through our processes and project protocols.
Other ways EnviroFocus stands above the rest:
- We have nearly 20 years of industry experience; Several of our employees have decades of experience in property inspection, environmental testing or similar industries.
- Our inspectors are thoroughly trained and industry certified through organizations that uphold the guiding standards of such organizations as the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).
- All of our field inspectors are Certified Mold Inspectors.
- Our standards and procedures are founded upon the rules and guidelines set forth by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and the World Health Organization (WHO).
- We are licensed, insured and bonded for all of the services we perform.
- All of our pricing and quotes are up-front. Meaning, we provide you with the cost you are actually going to pay for the services we are offering. No hidden fees, charges or surprises when we arrive to conduct services.
- Our firm has a broad array of specialists who work with our company to provide assistance to our clients across the nation. These include: Mold Inspectors, Home Inspectors Indoor Air Quality Professionals, Commercial Building Inspectors, Industrial Hygienists, Waterproofing Contractors, Mold Remediation Contractors, Indoor Allergy Specialists and others.
We have very stringent requirements for staff licensing and certification when it comes to property testing and inspection. Field inspectors are required to be certified through the Indoor Environmental Association (IEA). Such requirements ensure that our clients are receiving thorough service that completely addresses their requests.
Beyond the individual staff members, our firm has established numerous standards based on the guidelines of governmental and educational entities, such as the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and the World Health Organization (WHO).
Mission & Vision
It is the mission of the EnviroFocus company to provide our clients with quality real estate services. These services should exceed industry standards, as well as the expectations of our clients.
It is the vision of the EnviroFocus company to provide its line-up of quality and consistent services across the entire United States. This level of service is not to come at the sacrifice of quality, accurate results and customer satisfaction.
Detailed information about our company and services is available in pdf: